Image is loading

WebRotate 360 product views are now available in Joomla. Any issues?
estefaniadac

Image is loading

Postby estefaniadac » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:19 am

Hello, I have a problem, I have done what you put in this link (https://www.webrotate360.com/blog/2012/ ... puter.aspx) but it is not solved and I can not find where the error is.
My image is loaded with three lines in movement and my 360 image is not shown.
The code that I have in the route is the following:
[wr360embed name = "pruebadebotella" width = "587px" height = "783px" config = "/images/pruebas360/pruebadebotella/pruebadebotella.xml"]

I work with joomla. I have tried several browsers (firefox, chrome, explorer...) without success.
Please, if someone can help me, I appreciate it.

WebSupport

Re: Image is loading

Postby WebSupport » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:12 pm

Hi and thanks for contacting us here! The blog post you linked is actually about desktop (local) testing - it's not related to any issues that you may experience while accessing the webrotate 3d product views online or via a local web server.

If you are using our Joomla plugin, the shortcode can't have white spaces in the shortcode attributes e.g width = "587px". Please try removing the white spaces and if it doesn't help, please share a URL to your Joomla page.

PS: you can also try this shortcode to see if it works with our demo 360 product view:

Code: Select all

[wr360embed name="view01" width="100%" height="500px" config="/plugins/content/webrotate360/360_assets/sampleshoe/config.xml"]

estefaniadac

Postby estefaniadac » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:12 am

This works. Thank you very much, I'm not an expert in codes and I made a mistake as a novice

ReneeDegutis

Postby ReneeDegutis » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:21 am

Hello, I have a problem, I have done what you put in this link https://www.webrotate360.com/blog/2012/ ... puter.aspx but it is not solved and I can not find where the error is.
My image is loaded with three lines in movement and my 360 image is not shown.
The code that I have in the route is the following:
[wr360embed name = "pruebadebotella" width = "587px" height = "783px" config = "/images/pruebas360/pruebadebotella/pruebadebotella.xml"]

I work with joomla. I have tried several browsers (firefox, chrome, explorer...) without success.
Please, if someone can help me, I appreciate it.

Hello,

I'm constantly having issues with images. Perhaps, that's due to the CorelDraw extensions? I have updated the Joomla plugin. But that didn't help. Asked the CorelDraw support, but they say the issue may be with the vector images. Tried with raster images - everything is fine.

WebSupport

Postby WebSupport » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Hi Renne, please share a link to your Joomla page where you are having issues with 360 degree product images using the webrotate 360 plugin. You can email it directly to support at webrotate360 dot com.

Return to “Joomla Integration”