I've been banging my head into a problem all afternoon. Full disclosure: I'm not a developer, and only have a basic understanding of code. I'm using SpotEditor v18.104.22.168, which I stepped back to after I was having the same issues with the new beta. The last time I made any 360s was about 6 months ago, and I was able to test it on my personal website before giving it to our developers who are doing their own voodoo with the files to post it on the real site. Here's one from before, that works just fine: http://www.bassline-shift.com/RYOBI_hp/ ... Auger.html
here's the one I made today, that doesn't work at all.http://www.bassline-shift.com/RYOBI_hp/ ... Drill.html
Each browser I've used generates a slightly different set of errors in the console, and for some reason, it can load the .js and .css files in Safari, but in Chrome and Brave, those are not found. As far as I can tell, both the working file and the non working file are set up the same way. I'm at a complete loss here.