Hi, thanks for the detailed explanation of the issue.
Yes, Firefox 68 that was released recently broke the offline
viewing (when the 360 product views are accessed over the Internet or via a local web server, it works good as always). Luckily, offline viewing can be re-enabled in Firefox 68 as follows:
- Open Firefox.
- In the address bar type in about:config
- You will see a message, warning that changing anything there may be harmful.
- Confirm that you accept the risk to proceed.
- A new page now opens where you can change Firefox configuration.
- In the search bar at the top of this page type in privacy.
- Find this option in the filtered list privacy.file_unique_origin
- Click it until it displays as false as per attached screenshot.
We will be updating the software and the documentation to reflect this change in Firefox.
Let us know if any issues!