Transparent Background not taken into account ?

CSS styling, controls, custom look and feel, custom packaging and deployment.
Thomas C

Transparent Background not taken into account ?

Postby Thomas C » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:20 am

Hey guys,

I just discovered your softwares and tools, thanks this is great material.

I am only having trouble with the transparent background of my images once gone through spot editor. I followed all the possible options explained through your website but still can't get the result I am looking for, for my proto.

In this sense I have done the following :

Uploaded PNG transparent files
Chose transparent in the interface/style section of the editor
Changed the CSS (erase background / background:#fff;) of the style I am using in the Xml file of your pluggin (downloaded and uploaded on my server)
Changed the CSS (erase background / background:#fff;)) of the style I am using in the Xml file of my 360 project on my computer

Trying this shortcode as said in another topic : [wr360embed name="view2" width="100%" background="rgba(0,0,0,0)" config="url-of-the-viewer-config.xml"]

... as you can guess, none of this worked and it seems that I have a white background around my spin picture (like if the transparent background of my PNG files had not been taken into account by the Spot Editor, + a grey background circling it. I think it is what you call the viewer background.

I would be glad to get some help from one of you guys ..

Thanks in advance ;)

Thomas

WebSupport

Re: Transparent Background not taken into account ?

Postby WebSupport » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:30 am

Ho Thomas, and thanks for contacting us here! We did receive your email and voicemail as well :)

Do you mind sharing a link to your WordPress page with the shortcode?

Thomas C

Postby Thomas C » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:10 am

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't though you'd be that reactive. Thanks for the answer, sorry if the multiple contacting ways bothered you, I didn't really know how to get to the right service.

After digging a little, I think that the white backgrounds appears on the pictures once they are treated by spotEditor (surely I missed a setting or something), because I ad them as Transparent PNG24 (I tried with normal PNG) and the result as PNG but with a white background.

Here is the link to the Wordpress page : [link removed]

On this page, you will first find the 360view above a picture background (can't see it because of the white background and grey frames > "Viewer Background"?) + my initial picture and the same picture taken from the folder created with the publishing/saving process of SpotEditor.

Thank you for your support,

I remain at your disposal should you need any other information,

Best Regards,
Thomas Cotel

WebSupport

Postby WebSupport » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:19 pm

Somehow we missed your reply! Sorry... :oops: I believe you just need to select this option in the attached screenshot in SpotEditor:

2019-04-02_18-17-24.png

Does this help?

Return to “Viewer Development and Customizations”