Lightbox don't work in woocommerce 4.3.0

If you are integrating with WordPress or WooCommerce, start here.
furnit10
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:19 am
Contact:

Lightbox don't work in woocommerce 4.3.0

Postby furnit10 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:06 am

Hi, after i update my woocommerce, lightbox in single product page don't work. When I turn off webrotate 360 plugin, lightbox is work. How to fix it? Thanks

WebSupport
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:35 am
Location: Pasadena, CA
Contact:

Re: Lightbox don't work in woocommerce 4.3.0

Postby WebSupport » Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:26 am

Hi! Can you please share a link to the page with the issue? You may send it to support at webrotate360 dot com.

furnit10
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:19 am
Contact:

Re: Lightbox don't work in woocommerce 4.3.0

Postby furnit10 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:20 pm

WebSupport wrote:Hi! Can you please share a link to the page with the issue? You may send it to support at webrotate360 dot com.

Please check this link http://www.261furniture.my.id/produk/pdc-012-a/
Thanks

WebSupport
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:35 am
Location: Pasadena, CA
Contact:

Re: Lightbox don't work in woocommerce 4.3.0

Postby WebSupport » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:16 am

As a quick test, can you please try adding a long description text on the product page as well? Does this fix it?

furnit10
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:19 am
Contact:

Re: Lightbox don't work in woocommerce 4.3.0

Postby furnit10 » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:51 pm

WebSupport wrote:As a quick test, can you please try adding a long description text on the product page as well? Does this fix it?

After I add a long description text, lightbox is work. but I want without a long description because I don't need it. any suggestion for me? Thanks

WebSupport
Posts: 1061
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:35 am
Location: Pasadena, CA
Contact:

Re: Lightbox don't work in woocommerce 4.3.0

Postby WebSupport » Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:22 am

Thanks for confirming! We're investigating. A quick fix is possible also:

Download attached file, unzip webrotate360.js and copy it over the file with the same name at the following location:

Code: Select all

/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/public/
Attachments
webrotate360.zip
(723 Bytes) Downloaded 15 times

furnit10
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:19 am
Contact:

Re: Lightbox don't work in woocommerce 4.3.0

Postby furnit10 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:20 pm

WebSupport wrote:Thanks for confirming! We're investigating. A quick fix is possible also:

Download attached file, unzip webrotate360.js and copy it over the file with the same name at the following location:

Code: Select all

/wp-content/plugins/webrotate-360-product-viewer/public/


Thanks for suggestion
Yesterday i try fixed with inactive & turn off cursor event of description tab, then changed font color same as background. So my visitor don't see it :lol:


Return to “WordPress and WooCommerce Integration”

cron