360 View from 2-Achses (Shoe example)

Everything related to WebRotate 360 desktop tools and utilities.
2krass

360 View from 2-Achses (Shoe example)

Postby 2krass » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:31 am

Hi together,

I have a pretty urgent question. Please have first a look at my 360 shoe I provided here:
[link removed]

If you slide the mouse to the right it first rotates around 1 Axes and then around the 2 Axes. This happens as i have both rotation-achses just in one image sequence after each others.

But instead of having the two different axes spinning after each others, I would like to rotate the first axes when I slide the mouse to the "right" or "left" and the 2nd axes when i slide the mouse "up" or "down". And this I would like to combine with the Hotspots. I have the SpotEditor but is there a way I can add this 2 axes the way I described?

Thank you and best,
Tim

tleeds

Re: 360 View from 2-Achses (Shoe example)

Postby tleeds » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:14 am

I am having the same issue. I have 2 rows, one for the left/right movement and one for the Up/Down movement, however, it is not operating as expected when I publish.

WebSupport

Postby WebSupport » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:40 am

Hi tkrass, you would need to use WebRotate's 360 product viewer to be able to see the expected results as well as to utilize our hotspots.

PS: to be able to spin vertically you would usually need more than 2 (horizontal) rows of images. Please see these example images of a 3d object spin which consists of 7 rows x 36 images. 5-7 rows usually gives us enough vertical movement to look realistic in 3d when you slide an object up & down.

http://www.webrotate360.com/Downloads/R ... ages3D.zip
http://www.webrotate360.com/Downloads/D ... ature.html

2krass

Postby 2krass » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:32 am

Hey,

thanks for your answer. Yes I installed the WebRotate's 360 product viewer. The Software is really good and easy! The best and easiest solution I found in the web.

My example shoe I shared in my first post is only to show what 2 axes I photographed. To explain what I want to create, please have a look in this example I found on the web, it's about the "GEORGE GINA & LUCY Bag" you can find here, just scroll a bit down on this page: [link-removed]

Here you can rotate the bag in 2 axes. And YES, the vertical axis is only shot from one side, of course this isn't that cool and smooth as if you have many rows, but this is what I would like to archive anyway. I want to show a shoe from 2 axes, as the bag-example, and want to add Hotspots to this. In the SpotEditor I can choose how many rows I would like to have, but I can't create this "navigation" with SpotEditor that I can rotate the shoe as you can in the bag example. Hope I expressed my self better now :)

So is there probably a workaround, probably something I could change in the code of the exported HTML or Java files to create this Bag-Example Navigation? --> Slide the Mouse to the right or to the left/right to rotate it around the 1st axis AND slide the mouse up/down to rotate around the 2nd axis?

Thank you very much, I know this sounds very complicated, but for shoes with hotspots this 2 axes offers the customer enough to see the most important angles.

Tim

WebSupport

Postby WebSupport » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:48 am

Hi Tim, thanks so much for the explanation! It makes perfect sense now :) Let us noodle on this today. It should be doable... just need to brainstorm something.

2krass

Postby 2krass » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:39 pm

Hey :) Wow! This sounds great, this would be amazing! If I can help you somehow, providing any material or anything, please let me know!

Thank you very much!
Best,
Tim

WebSupport

Postby WebSupport » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:45 pm

Hi Tim, we're still trying to make it work the way you need ..too many manual steps to be practical at this point. So we're still investigating to see if there's a quick solution. Will update you asap!

WebSupport

Postby WebSupport » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:56 am

We got it working! There're two parts to it:

1) SpotEditor update to allow quickly assigning the same image to all empty slots in a single row.
2) 360 product viewer update to trigger the new "Rows On Single Index" mode.

Check it out below and please send us a quick email to support at webrotate360 dot com so we could follow up with required files and instructions. We will then release this feature in a few weeks as part of v3.6.2 beta..

http://www.webrotate360.com/Downloads/D ... /2row.html

2krass

Postby 2krass » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:47 am

Hey together! :)
Wow!! Great! Thanks for working on that topic so quick and for offering already a solution for that! I will contact you by email today!

Many Thanks!! :!: :!: :!:

Best,
Tim

hamiltonprint

Postby hamiltonprint » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:58 am

WebSupport wrote:We got it working! There're two parts to it:

1) SpotEditor update to allow quickly assigning the same image to all empty slots in a single row.
2) 360 product viewer update to trigger the new "Rows On Single Index" mode.

Check it out below and please send us a quick email to support at webrotate360 dot com so we could follow up with required files and instructions. We will then release this feature in a few weeks as part of v3.6.2 beta..

http://www.webrotate360.com/Downloads/D ... /2row.html

Thanks for the link.

Return to “Desktop Software - SpotEditor”