I'm currently using the free version, and wanna play with it for a while to see if I'm gonna purchase the pro in the future.
After reading for a while, I decided I wanna go with the option of 'host 360 product views for your clients or yourself'
It's written that I can upload the resources to dropbox, and use the 'iframe' code on the client's side. The question is, how exactly do I do this?
- make a separate folder in my dropbox
- upload the 360 sharing script (imagerotator, sharedviews, viewloader.html, etc) into the folder
- upload my test project, the folder under '360 assets' into the 'sharedviews' folder
- copy and paste the iframe code to my wordpress test page.
- change the src url to the url I got from the dropbox when I clicked 'share link' on the viewloader.html, which is this url "https://www.dropbox.com/s/76qq07nkzhulg4n/viewloader.html?dl=0"
- Added the iframe code in the 'text' tab of the wordpress page, and when I click the ''visual' tab, there's a gray box in the page (I imagine this is the box where the image should be), so I presume the iframe code is working with wordpress.
- Pressed 'preview' of the page but can't see anything.
Where did I go wrong?
Please explain as if I'm an idiot
Thank you in advance.